JUICE CAPITAL PTY LTD – PRIVACY NOTIFICATION AND CONSENT
This Consent has been prepared in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988, the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) (“the Act”), the Australian Privacy Principles (“APPs”) where applicable and the Privacy Code (“the Code”). This Consent is provided by you to Juice Capital Pty Ltd. Our contact details for privacy matters are:
Juice Capital Pty Ltd
Attn: The Privacy Officer
402, 93-95 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, 2060
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +61 (2) 8028 9028
- We have collected or will collect personal information about you. Personal information is information that identifies or can reasonably identify who you are. In this Consent document, Personal Information includes credit information which is information about your credit worthiness and is defined in the Act as follows:
1.1. Identification information;
1.2. Consumer credit liability information;
1.3. Repayment history information;
1.4. A statement that an information request has been made by us;
1.5. The type and amount of credit sought in your application;
1.6. Default information;
1.7. Payment information;
1.8. New arrangement information;
1.9. Court proceedings information;
1.10. Personal insolvency information;
1.11. Publicly available information (where not included in 1.9 & 1.10); and
1.12. If relevant, our opinion that you have committed a serious credit infringement in relation to consumer credit.
- Personal Information may be collected by us or by our authorised agent, from you or from someone authorised by you. Your authorised representative may be your referee, introducer, broker, vendor, financial advisor, accountant or lawyer. Personal Information can also be
- We collect Personal Information electronically from our website, orally over the phone, in writing or a combination of the three. You consent to this collection. You may request a copy of your Personal Information held by us.
- We collect Personal Information from you that is reasonably necessary for or directly related to the purpose of assessing your application for our products or services. We may need to collect additional Personal Information from time to time to assess your credit worthiness, until the provision of services ceases.
- If some or all of the requested Personal Information is not collected, your application with us may be affected. It may not be processed or may be denied.
- The Personal Information collected may be disclosed to:
6.1. Any of the group of companies within the Juice Capital, Juice Capital Energy and Solar Juice Group
6.2. A credit reporting body(“CRB”) –specifically Equifax Inc. (www.equifax.com)
6.3. Credit provider who has been referred to in credit reporting information or CRB derived information that we obtain from a CRB.
- To assess your credit worthiness, your personal information may be included in reports disclosed to us by a CRB. Credit reporting information and information derived from it, whether derived by us or by a CRB will be used to assess your credit worthiness, which may then be used to assess your application from products or services.
- If you fail to meet your payment obligations in relation to products or services we provide, we may be entitled to disclose this to a CRB.
- You have the right to request that the CRBs do not use credit reporting information for pre-screening of direct marketing by us or that CRBs do not use or disclose credit reporting information if you reasonably believe that you are a victim of fraud.
- Juice Capital does not disclose your personal information to overseas recipients. If this becomes necessary, we will obtain specific consent from you